I don’t improve my clients’ lives, I change them.
I have always been into psychology, personal development and high performance. I’m in a great place right now, and that is simply because I designed it this way. And if I can do it, so can you. That is – if you’re willing to do the work.
To date, I have worked with around 300 men and women on a one-to-one basis. I have spoken at around 250 events on a wide variety of personal development and business topics, as well as written a book and many articles.
I am in The Coaching Movie, which is the world’s first full-length coaching documentary. It features the likes of Jack Canfield, John Demartini, John Gray, Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks, and is expected to be released later in 2017. I’ve also been featured in a number of media outlets (TV, radio, papers and blogs).
I love what I do and I love who I do it with. I’m a rebel, unorthodox, and I tend to attract similar people.
I believe, beyond any doubt, that I can be anyone, have anything and be with anyone I want. Through 11 years of personal development I have eliminated all limiting beliefs. As far as I’m aware of anyway.
I have it all (within reason) and I want you to have it all, too.
Other things you might like to know about me:
• I’m OCD.
• I’m not always happy.
• I’m 34 and I can’t drive.
• I’m a failed jazz trumpet player.
• I occasionally coach my coaches.
• I can’t handle heat nor spicy food.
• I am as materialistic as I am spiritual.
• I don’t have a TV. I do love Netflix though.
• My extreme confidence is sometimes mistaken with arrogance.
• I’m prepared to try everything once. Except for heroin. And sex with a man.
• If I drink cocktails, they’re always the most ‘girly’ (sweet and colourful) ones.
• People say that my kitchen looks like it’s never been used. That’s because it hasn’t.
• I used to be a lifeguard, but today I don’t even like swimming. Or any other form of cardio for that matter.
• There was a period I was taking antidepressants. It was while I was coaching already and I felt like a fraud.
• I travel every month. It’s a pain in the arse coming up with new places to go to all the time but I don’t expect you to feel sorry for me.
• I have seen The Godfather, Forrest Gump, and Shawshank Redemption (my top three favourite movies of all time) at least 10 times each.
• I used to think that I’m a man and therefore I can’t wear pink. Now I think that I’m the man and therefore I can wear whatever the hell I want.
• Amongst other things, I’ve been called both the Russell Brand and Chuck Norris of coaching. I don’t know about the latter, but you get the idea.
• I came to London in 2005 by bus because I couldn’t afford a plane ticket. It took me 27 hours and I wouldn’t recommend it. Then I spent the first two weeks living in a squat. I wouldn’t recommend it either.
• When I was 17, I left school and never went back. It was one of the best high schools in my city. It took my parents 10 years to get over it. Now when I provide for them, they don’t even mention it funnily enough.
• It took me a year and half to get a first date with my girlfriend, followed by five months of dating to win her over. Boy, it was worth it though. We met on Tinder, but if the Grandparents ask, it was the British Library.